JPMorgan is inviting applications for the post of Credit Risk Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this JPMorgan Chase Recruitment!
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., headquartered in New York City, is an American global investment bank and financial services holding corporation. JPMorgan Chase is a Delaware corporation. With total assets of US$3.386 trillion at the end of 2020, JPMorgan Chase was the largest bank in the United States and the fourth-largest bank in the world in terms of total assets.
It is a significant provider of various investment banking and financial services as a “Bulge Bracket” bank. Along with Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo, it is one of America’s Big Four banks. JPMorgan Chase is a universal bank as well as a custodian bank.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate would be expected to conduct in-depth due diligence processes and to coordinate and produce concise and insightful credit memos with rating and recommendations.
- Track portfolio clients/sectors on a continuous basis and update key stakeholders on material developments w.r.t. their clients/ industry and potential ratings impact
- Prepare annual credit reviews for clients in the assigned portfolio (covering macro overview, industry/sector, regulatory, competitor, business and financial analysis) and recommend any changes required in risk ratings and credit facilities
- Contribute to new transactions in terms of credit analysis, financial modelling, client due diligence, discussions with business stakeholders and accurate setup of client facilities in risk systems
- Monitoring, investigating and escalating risk metrics associated with client activity, including exposure control, covenants tracking, and collateral
- Actively contribute in legal entity matters concerning Credit risk deliverables
- Working on ad hoc team projects
- Build relationships and maintain open communication with credit risk colleagues, Operations, Legal, Middle Office and other stakeholders
- Excellent academic track record; strong finance and analytical skills
- Preferably upto 2 years of credit / research experience
- Understanding of Corporate finance concept is desirable
- Robust understanding of Financial Statements including Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Accounting Standards, Accounting treatment and Financial Adjustments
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact & build positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly motivated with a natural passion to learn; strong sense of accountability and ownership of tasks
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment
- Deadline orientation; organized and responsible; high attention-to-details
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Credit Risk Analyst at JPMorgan Chase Recruitment, click here.