JPMorgan is inviting applications for the post of Product Analyst for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this JPMorgan Chase Recruitment!
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., headquartered in New York City, is an American global investment bank and financial services holding corporation. JPMorgan Chase is a Delaware corporation. With total assets of US$3.386 trillion at the end of 2020, JPMorgan Chase was the largest bank in the United States and the fourth-largest bank in the world in terms of total assets.
It is a significant provider of various investment banking and financial services as a “Bulge Bracket” bank. Along with Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo, it is one of America’s Big Four banks. JPMorgan Chase is a universal bank as well as a custodian bank.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with technology partners to execute against strategic vision
- Work closely with client service and implementations colleagues and key stakeholders to understand needs and pain points as well as trends in the competitive marketplace
- Support with refining end-to-end process for product delivery, and implementing change initiatives with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Develop user journeys and other artifacts that help communicate, and rally support for, intuitive user experience that best meets the needs of the platforms’ users
- Collaborate closely with the product and technology teams building the core components that enable critical underlying functionality of the portal
- Identify critical dependencies, and other issues and present recommendations for resolution
- Maintain ongoing proactive partnership with technology team members to ensure business demands are understood and delivered in an agile manner within agreed upon timeframes
- Self-starter able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results-driven and can work both independently and collaboratively in a matrixed organization
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
- Rigorous, logical thinker with ability to identify and articulate rationale, assumptions, and risks
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with ability to establish trust and credibility across lines of business and functions
- Fortitude to persevere when confronted with difficult challenges
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with ability to objectively prioritize
- Candidate must have minimum 5 years of expierence
13.21 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Product Analyst at JPMorgan Chase Recruitment, click here.