IndiGo is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Manager for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this IndiGo Recruitment!
InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a ~57% domestic market share as of October 2022. It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the fourth largest carrier in Asia. The airline has carried over 300+ million passengers as of November 2022.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Delivering a comprehensive service; handling complaints, queries and suggestions from crew and OCC staff.
- Must possess good communication skills on all fronts and must be someone that gets along pretty well with other people, i.e., musty have good interpersonal skills
- Ensure that there is always a client centric & successful resolution provided to tickets/requests/feedback/queries assigned on day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that no tickets/requests/feedback/queries should breach the SLA – 48 Hours.
- Ensuring follow ups are done on escalated tickets.
- Ensure that the system/ticket documentation is available for all parties involved and up to date, including administration manuals. Ensure any change in the system design or functionalities are properly documented and disseminated by the team.
- Partnering with the different business groups on issue resolution and enhancement implementation.
- Improve crew support quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Assist with management of the department and complete tasks & projects as delegated by the manager.
- Ensure an overall helpful transparent & trustworthy image of ICare with clients.
- To develop and achieve an updated knowledge of most recent update of CAR and DGCA rules.
- Must have good analytical, problem solving, and organizational abilities.
- Must also portray good leadership abilities.
7.2 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Assistant Manager at IndiGo Recruitment, click here.