Muthoot Fincorp is inviting applications for the post of Auditing Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Muthoot Fincorp Internship!
About Muthoot Fincorp
Muthoot Fincorp Limited, the flagship company of the 129-year-old Muthoot Pappachan Group, is one of India’s largest non-banking financial companies (NBFCs), according to RBI records. Muthoot Fincorp has over 3800 branches across India, with an average of 50,000 daily walk-in customers. Gold loans, business loans, home loans, vehicle loans, money transfers, foreign exchange, insurance services, and wealth management services are among the company’s retail solutions, which serve to a wide range of consumer demands. Muthoot Fincorp is a gold loan company that provides mass financing. Decades of dedicated research and experience in rural strongholds have enabled the company to provide millions of customers who do not have access to mainstream commercial banks with quick and customised finance options and investment schemes.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Conducting audits of activities of different business units
2. Assisting in gathering and analyzing data for audit reports
3. Drafting audit findings
4. Maintaining and updating internal records and filing documents
5. Performing financial analysis and other related tasks
6. Assisting in the coordination of audit assignments and ensure good interactions with the administrators, staff, and external auditors
7. Managing follow-ups on all the different audit assignments given to other auditors
Bangalore, Mumbai, Jaipur
The Muthoot Fincorp internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.6,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Muthoot Fincorp internship, click here.