Deutsche Bank is inviting applications for the post of Risk Analyst for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Deutsche Bank Recruitment!
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank AG is a Frankfurt-based global investment bank and financial services firm that is dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
The bank’s network stretches across 58 countries, with strongholds in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. Deutsche Bank was the world’s 21st largest bank by total assets and 63rd largest bank by market capitalization in 2020. It is a component of the DAX stock market index as Germany’s largest banking institution. The Financial Stability Board considers it a systemically important bank.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Undertake accurate and timely credit analysis of counterparties (including Corporates and FIs) by identifying business and financial risk based on understanding of business model, financial statement analysis, preparing cash flow model/ forecast and peer analysis.
- Write Rating reports and credit reviews/analysis for recommendation to Senior members for approval.
- Active participation in Live trades with onshore credit officers (KCP) by understanding the trade dynamics, providing your recommendation and completing the credit write-ups (Addendum) for the same.
- On-going monitoring & surveillance of assigned international portfolios, including rating changes, market/industry developments,news events, etc and assessing the impact on credit worthiness of the counterparty, keeping DB’s exposure in mind.
- Understand the various banking products (including Trade Finance and Derivatives) and credit documentation for the same. Support the KCP with appropriate checks and its inclusion in the credit reviews.
- Monitoring of limits/exposure: Updating Limit amendments and credit relevant data updates in the credit system. Exposure monitoring and timely clearance of Excess tickets. Timely monitoring of covenants and regular discussion with KCPs.
- Manage own credit portfolio and assist senior decision makers to make informed decisions based on your recommendations
- Interface directly across with the Credit officers (KCP) and other stakeholders (business side, Exposure managements, and various ops teams) to ensure complete understanding of DB’s exposure and timely completion of the credit reviews.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects related to portfolio exercises (industry/regional exercise), regulatory developments, sector notes, audit exercises and support onshore KCPs for various business strategies.
- Ensure compliance with relevant and applicable local and global regulatory and policy requirements
11.5 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the recruitment for Risk Analyst at Deutsche Bank, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.