Kotak Mahindra Bank is inviting applications for the post of Analyst for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment!
About Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank is India’s second-largest private sector bank by market value, having been founded in 2003. It has approximately 1.5 million subscribers, including many of India’s wealthiest individuals.
It provides corporate and retail clients with banking products and financial services in the fields of personal finance, investment banking, general insurance, life insurance, and wealth management through a range of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries. Kotak Mahindra Bank employs about 33,000 individuals across India, with offices and branches all across the country.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Financial modeling for the Financial Inclusion functions including areas of:
- Creating budgets for costs, volumes, targets
- Managing, tracking and reporting KPIs and dashboards
- Extracting and analyzing data from systems
- Understanding the internal accounting cross linkages
- Managing payouts and other parameters for business correspondents
- Deep knowledge of excel financial modelling and accounting is a must
- Managing Daily MIS for the channel
8.31 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Analyst at Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.