Amazon is inviting applications for the post of Financial Analyst for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Amazon Recruitment!
Amazon.com, Inc. is an e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Big Five firms in the United States’ information technology industry. The business has been dubbed “one of the most powerful economic and cultural forces in the world,” as well as “the most successful brand on the planet.”
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities include month end closing activities, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and policies.
This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
· Must be a Certified Accountant with CA, ICWA, CIMA, CMA, CPA or other designations
· Prior experience in Retail or Market Place or Financial Retail Services is a plus
· Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
· Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications
· Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures, US GAAP knowledge would be plus
· Advance level excel and knowledge of SQL is a must
· Experience of Oracle/SAP
· Flexible, adaptable, well organized
· Knowledge of Six Sigma defect reduction techniques (Lean, etc) preferred
· Proactive behavior
· Strong team skills
· Self motivated , enthusiastic and highly energetic
– 4+ years of finance experience
– 2+ years of applying key financial performance indicators (KPIs) to analyses experience
– Knowledge of standard software including Excel, Access, Oracle, Essbase, SQL and VBA skills
– Experience using data to influence business decisions
– Experience in corporate finance including budgeting/planning, forecasting and reporting
10.49 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for this Amazon recruitment, click here.