PwC is inviting applications for the post of Senior Associate for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this PwC Recruitment!
Under the PwC name, PricewaterhouseCoopers is a worldwide professional services network of businesses that operate as partnerships. PwC, together with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG, is the world’s second-largest professional services network. It is one of the Big Four accounting companies.
PwC businesses employ 284,000 employees in 157 countries and 742 locations. In 2019, the Americas employed 26% of the workforce, Asia employed 26%, Western Europe employed 32%, and the Middle East and Africa employed 5%. In fiscal year 2019, the company’s worldwide revenues totaled $42.4 billion, with $17.4 billion coming from its Assurance business, $10.7 billion from its Tax and Legal practise, and $14.4 billion from its Advisory practise.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
15 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Senior Associate at PwC Recruitment, click here.