BookMyShow is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Manager for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this BookMyShow Recruitment!
Big Tree Entertainment Pvt Ltd (established in 1999) owns and operates BookMyShow, India’s premier entertainment destination and one-stop-shop for all out-of-home entertainment needs. The company operates in over 650 Indian locations and collaborates with industry partners to deliver unrivalled entertainment experiences to millions of clients.
The firm has progressed from a solely online ticketing platform for movies over 6,000 screens to end-to-end administration of live entertainment events such as music concerts, live performances, theatricals, sports, and more, all to worldwide standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with international Studios/Production houses for acquired content.
- Screen titles from different film festivals, shortlisting them as per our requirement, Send the offer,Agreement signing,
- Coordinate for censor certification.
- Coordinate with the Finance team for the payment, Materials delivery of acquired content with required documents for compliance.
- Content monetization: Ensure material delivery to other platforms like Prime Video, Apple TV, Google Play.
- TVOD OPs : Ensuring that Programming is followed, basic hygiene wrt Posters, trailers, cretaives, title placement on the app.
- Coordinate with Marketing for their requirements wrt. creatives, synopsis, trailers.
- Interdepartmental coordination with Product team, Web ops, encoding team, design team, IEDb team to get the titles live on STREAM.
- Understand the OTT platforms and their operations.
- Must possess skills for Movie Programming, knowledge of Content acquisition process.
- Technical knowledge of content processing.
- Great communication & negotiation skills.
7.67 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Assistant Manager role at BookMyShow Recruitment, click here.