Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail is inviting applications for the post of Demand Planning Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Aditya Birla Group Internship!
About Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited (ABFRL) is a Mumbai-based Indian fashion retail firm. ABFRL operates 3031+ shops across India, with a presence in over 25,000 multi-brand outlets and 6,500+ points of sale in department stores.
Prior to being acquired by the Aditya Birla Group, ABFRL was known as Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited. With combined sales of INR 7,181 crore and EBITDA of INR 501 crore in FY 2018, Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail is India’s No. 1 fashion lifestyle company.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Design and participate in sales team training programs with rigor
2. Follow up with the vendor team on troubleshooting rising during the adoption
3. Follow up with the internal IT team on sales team system needs
4. Hand-hold people during their initial application usage and guide their product features usage and flow
5. Develop and fine-tune SOP in collaboration with all stakeholders
6. Point out issues to be prioritized by vendor team development during application version 2 development/support
The Aditya Birla Group internship will be for a period of 2 months.
Stipend: Rs.10,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 13th April, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Aditya Birla Group internship, click here.