CRISIL is inviting applications for the post of Management Trainee for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this CRISIL Recruitment!
About CRISIL Limited
CRISIL Limited is a global analytical firm that offers ratings, research, as well as risk and policy advice. Standard & Poor’s, a branch of McGraw Hill Financial and a source of financial market intelligence, is our largest stakeholder.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Estimate granular, product level revenue metrics for banks and create market size estimates for Transaction banking, Lending and Securities Service products
- Build relationships between macroeconomic indicators and performance metrics to arrive at forecasts/ estimates for the above KPIs
- Update and restructure revenue data based on qualitative and quantitative information from Coalition contacts in the banking industry
- Build and update databases in Excel and/or customized applications
- Explain, defend and customize Coalition analysis to support key client initiatives in strategy, sales franchise decision, investor communication and for senior management consumption
- Craft effective search strategies and gather relevant information leveraging a broad set of resources (e.g. on-line databases, internet, external researchers etc.). Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (spreadsheets, reports, presentations etc.)
- Complete ad hoc research requests, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary
- Manage and/ or work with expanded team members while working on multiple projects
- MBA or post graduate degree in finance, business management, statistics, economics or similar analytical fields.
- Professional certifications like CFA, FRM, CAIA etc. would be an added advantage.
- Strong quantitative skills, an analytical mind and an ability to work with significant amounts of data, both numerical and qualitative
- Ability to take decisions while working with unstructured and limited information
- Responsible attitude and ability to complete tasks proactively and in a timely manner
- Well-developed interpersonal and active listening skills
- Prior experience of 2 years or more in financial research / analytics
- Sound knowledge of Transaction Banking products preferred
- A strong degree of independence and self-motivation
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- Excellent working skills with MS office tools, especially good at advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of professional information services like Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters etc preferred
8 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the recruitment for Management Trainee role at CRISIL, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.