JPMorgan is inviting applications for the post of Business Management Associate for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this JPMorgan Chase Recruitment!
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., headquartered in New York City, is an American global investment bank and financial services holding corporation. JPMorgan Chase is a Delaware corporation. With total assets of US$3.386 trillion at the end of 2020, JPMorgan Chase was the largest bank in the United States and the fourth-largest bank in the world in terms of total assets.
It is a significant provider of various investment banking and financial services as a “Bulge Bracket” bank. Along with Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo, it is one of America’s Big Four banks. JPMorgan Chase is a universal bank as well as a custodian bank.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to executive ad-hoc requests related to project management, presentation development, and business analysis
- Organize complex information in a strategic and compelling way, demonstrating strong design acumen and expertise in Excel and PowerPoint techniques
- Create wireframes and mock-ups quickly and iteratively for management presentations, reports, and dashboards
- Communicate effectively with key business partners to understand projects and drive next steps
- Project manage and deliver key work streams and tasks
- Identify key business risks on the platform and drive resolution of mitigating controls
- Support audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables; help drive specific action plans and deliverables within the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related area
- Prior experience in Business Management
- Proven experience delivering timely, high quality presentations and/or reporting for various projects and stakeholders. Attention to detail is a must with continuous focus on design excellence
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with different stakeholder groups and driving the agenda
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate thoughtful rationale in design decisions
13.51 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Business Management Associate at JPMorgan Chase Recruitment, click here.