Induslnd Bank is inviting applications for the post of Business Analyst for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Induslnd Bank Recruitment!
About Induslnd Bank
IndusInd Bank Limited is a new-generation Indian bank headquartered in Pune. The bank offers commercial, transactional, and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then union finance minister, Manmohan Singh. IndusInd Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India. The bank started its operations with 100 crores (10 billion) in the capital, of which 60 crores were raised by Indian residents and 40 crores were raised by non-resident Indians (NRI). The bank specializes in retail banking services and is also working on expanding its network of branches all across the country. According to the bank, its name is derived from the Indus Valley Civilisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Experienced in working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding.
- Well versed with necessary data reprocessing and feature engineering skills.
- Strong background in Statistical Analysis. Constantly look and research on ML algorithms and data sources for better prediction.
- Work and coordinate with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions, implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques and develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Experience in establishing/scaling up data science functions.
- Proven ability to discover solutions hidden in large datasets and to drive business results with their data-based insights
- Leverage analytics to increase customer lifetime value for clients acquired digitally by pitching right product to the right client at the right time
- Help define pricing models for digital value propositions for various segments of users / clients to ensure profitability of the portfolio and to ensure achievement of business outcomes
- Work with product, growth, and marketing teams across product/campaign lifecycle
- Empower product and marketing teams by creating automated dashboards and reports using PowerBI.
- Graduate in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mathematics/ Economics (with strong quantitative background)/ MBA/PGDBM from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutes.
- Model development experience in R, Python, SAS
- Strong and in-depth understanding of statistics
- Strong strategic thought leadership and problem-solving skills with ability to tackle unstructured and complex business problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build & use relationships and influence broadly across the organization
- Results driven with strong project management skills, ability to work on multiple priorities
- Handling Big Data, Segmentation, Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics and Hypothesis Testing
10 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the recruitment for Business Analyst role at Induslnd Bank, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.