DBS Bank is inviting applications for the post of Credit Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this DBS Bank Recruitment!
About DBS Bank
DBS Bank Ltd, based in Marina Bay, Singapore, is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services business. The Development Bank of Singapore Limited was the name of the firm. DBS is headquartered in Mumbai, India’s commercial hub, and operates through a network of 33 bank offices in 22 cities. DBS places people at the centre of all we do, which is why we devote ourselves to learning everything there is to know about you. We are devoted to being the bank you can trust and collaborate with throughout your life, whether it’s assisting you with your finances or helping you bring your business ideas into reality.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring Completion of Documentation as per Pre-Sanction Checklist
- Preparing spreads which are consistent, error-free and in line with classification parameters used in DBS
- Preparation of Credit Memo in a consistent, concise and lucid manner
- Providing concise and relevant financial analysis by clearly identifying risks.
- Completion and Processing of Case through Credit Workflow (OSCA) to CCG
- Resolution of Queries in coordination with the client & CCU
- Assisting RM in completing Legal & Valuation reports
- Initiating Fraud Checks for the case
- Supporting for LO Issuance, execution of Disbursement Documentation and Limit Set Up
- Managing E-2-E TAT for sourcing to Activation.
- Supporting in timely Housekeeping Activities (Timely submission of Stock statement, Call Report, QAR, Collateral Audit, etc.)
- Ensuring Timely Renewals of Cases in the Portfolio
- Ensure Supervision reviews are completed prior to due date and are error free.
- Adhere to the risk management guidelines of DBS, MAS and RBI.
- Conduct Stress Test and other Portfolio Monitoring Excercises based on requirement from Risk
- Client servicing in coordination with internal units.
- Interact and follow up with clients on required information and clarifications
- Highlighting any early warning signs of the portfolio to the RMs
- Ensuring timely resolution of Temporary irregularity in the Portfolio
- Lead Generation for Relationship Management Team
- Overall 2-4 years of experience in sales / sales support activities.
- 2 years of Experience in Asset Lending in SME
- Proven track record in asset business in the SME/Business Banking segment with understanding of Financials.
- Knowledge of competitors and market place
- Market knowledge and experience in the SME segment, with reference to customer preferences and requirement would be preferable.
How To Apply For This Job?