HSBC is inviting applications for the post of Associate/Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this HSBC Recruitment!
HSBC Holdings Plc is a multinational investment bank and financial services holding corporation headquartered in the United Kingdom. With total assets of $2.984 trillion, it is Europe’s second largest bank (as of December 2020).
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation created the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation as a new group holding company in London in 1991, and the name HSBC is derived from the initials of that business. In 1865, the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation established branches in Shanghai, and in 1866, it was fully incorporated.
According to Forbes magazine’s composite metric, it was the world’s sixth-largest public business in 2014. The Financial Stability Board considers it a systemically important bank. It was the third-largest company listed on the London Stock Exchange as of 30 October 2020, with a market capitalization of £66.1 billion. It has secondary listings on the New York Stock Exchange, and the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify sales opportunities that address specific needs for our clients and managing from identification to point of sale and through post trade process
- Service a portfolio of Strategic and/or Focus clients, including Transactional clients where required
- Manage and develop relationships with transactional clients, including those serviced over e-platforms for flow based business.
- Provide day to day sales coverage using the full suite of Corporate Sales offerings and support team members to do the same
- Deliver services and solutions that meet client needs and where necessary leverage the bank’s depth of product expertise and Thought Leadership
- Develop trusted relationships with clients to drive revenue growth and greater product penetration
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders, including Relationship Managers, Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM), and Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF), to service client needs and improve share of wallet
- Drive efficiency and profitability by championing adoption and use of relevant service offerings to meet client needs, for example migrating transactional business to the self-service e-capability, coordinating with CRS for more complex balance sheet structuring solutions, or identifying further opportunities for the offshore capability to support Corporate Sales
- Manage changes to processes as technology platforms evolve
- Work with Corporate Sales team to ensure all activities for their set of Strategic and Focus clients are executed in line with their agreed principles
- Work through Corporate Sales for ensuring all Global Service Centre outsourced activities are executed in line with the agreed SLA’s and requirements for servicing clients
- Identify and originate cross-sell opportunities (cross-border, Corporate Sales /CRS, and cross-selling the Bank)
- Where appropriate and responsibility has been assigned, act as global Sales Captain for specified clients
- Grow deep and broad customer relationships to enhance the HSBC franchise and generate value added business
- Build and maintain business relationships with clients in assigned area of responsibility
- As the role holder gains some experience, spends some time in understanding the business including systems & processes, origination of new to bank clients & risk management solutioning is also something which will be expected to be delivered.
- MBA from a reputed institute/Chartered Accountant or equivalent degree
- Analytical aptitude in accordance with demands of the role (size of the organization, business knowledge process, compliance/risk nature of the function, intensity and diversity of change, competitive landscape for resources)
- Strong understanding of the Corporate Sales business, its products, clients, systems and key processes
- Good understanding of Capital Markets, covering foreign exchange instruments (Spot, Options, Swaps, Forwards and Futures) and interest rate derivatives and an ability to understand & manage a diverse and sometimes complex, product set
- Hold relevant exams and qualifications to satisfy local and any cross border market regulations for non-advisory sales and trading activities
- Where applicable, experience managing a team with clear competencies in people & development, performance management, and high quality execution.
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Associate/Analyst at HSBC Recruitment, click here.