HSBC is inviting applications for the post of Quantitative Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this HSBC Recruitment!
HSBC Holdings Plc is a multinational investment bank and financial services holding corporation headquartered in the United Kingdom. With total assets of $2.984 trillion, it is Europe’s second largest bank (as of December 2020).
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation created the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation as a new group holding company in London in 1991, and the name HSBC is derived from the initials of that business. In 1865, the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation established branches in Shanghai, and in 1866, it was fully incorporated.
According to Forbes magazine’s composite metric, it was the world’s sixth-largest public business in 2014. The Financial Stability Board considers it a systemically important bank. It was the third-largest company listed on the London Stock Exchange as of 30 October 2020, with a market capitalization of £66.1 billion. It has secondary listings on the New York Stock Exchange, and the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role will require acting as a Financial Engineer focusing on one or more areas amongst which are
- writing pricers and various algorithms
- doing bootstrapping and interpolation
- assisting to define payoffs
- creating analytical tools
- used by the FX, Fixed Income, Credit, or Equities desks at HSBC
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Graduate in any discipline
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification desirable
- Operational Management Qualifications
- ACAMS Certification (Desirable)
- 3+ years working as a Quantitative Analyst or Quantitave Developer in quantitative finance or IT developer to do with trading
- A degree in mathematical finance, science or maths or engineering from a top tier university
- Preferred knowledge of products specific to asset class and preliminary concepts wrt standard pricing models
- C++ experience
- Python experience preferred
- Proficient on tooling including but not limited to GIT, JENKINS and JIRA.
20.75 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Quantitative Analyst at HSBC Recruitment, click here.