Google LLC is a multinational technology corporation based in the United States that specialises in Internet-related services and products such as online advertisement applications, a search engine, cloud storage, apps, and hardware. Along with Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft, it is considered one of the five Big Tech firms.
About the Internship
Next Innings is a one-of-a-kind initiative that allows women who have taken a break from the workforce to return and gradually reintegrate into the workforce with the help of seasoned leaders.
Selected candidates will work on Google Cloud core innovations and have the opportunity to contribute to the company’s numerous services. They will be able to learn from experts in the field and gain hands-on experience with Google’s product growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with a talented team of software engineers to develop and construct services, applications, and tools that enable customers to build solutions on Google Cloud using Google Cloud’s various technologies.
- Work on some of the following innovations, but not limited to: Google Cloud Storage, Data Analytics, Cloud Security, and an Application Management Platform are all available via Google.
- Learn how to create services on top of the Google cloud technology stack, which has grown through decades of innovation and scales to unprecedented levels of performance.
- Have the ability to create and deliver core services and products that will enable many businesses to radically rethink how they operate their businesses in the cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant developing work experience.
- 1 or more years of break from work.
- Master’s degree, or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with user-interface design.
- Experience working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks.
- Background in computer science, with a focus on data structures, algorithms, and API design.
- Ability to learn other coding languages.
Hyderabad & Bangalore
The internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Full-time Paid Program
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline To Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 14th May, 2021.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for this internship, click here.