Amazon India is inviting applications for the post of Data Science Intern for the year 2021. Here is everything that you need to know about this Amazon Internship in India!
Amazon.com, Inc. is an e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Big Five firms in the United States’ information technology industry. The business has been dubbed “one of the most powerful economic and cultural forces in the world,” as well as “the most successful brand on the planet.”
About the Internship
Amazon India is searching for a Data Science intern to help them optimize one of the world’s most complex logistics systems. This role requires a strong academic and/or practical background in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or Process Control. It’s also a benefit if you have experience integrating model-based engineering tools and/or multidisciplinary analysis and optimization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop solutions to improve customer experience and influence business decision-making using data analyses and statistical methodologies.
- Identify predictors and causes of business-related difficulties, as well as unique forecasting and prediction methodologies.
- To uncover areas of potential and offer written business recommendations, identify, design, manage, and execute assessments.
- As a leader of quantitative analysis, you will collaborate with numerous teams to build solutions that adhere to the highest standards of analytical rigour and data integrity.
- Investigate and resolve business issues at their source.
- Pursuing a master’s degree or an equivalent advanced degree from a prestigious technology school.
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact.
- SQL and R/SAS/Matlab experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, including a thorough understanding of Excel.
- Ability to solve problems and a strong interest in big data.
- Excellent data presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
A master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics, or a comparable technical discipline is required for the Amazon India Internship. It is encouraged if you have hands-on experience and project-based learning in computer science, engineering, or mathematics.
- Academic background in data manipulation/transformation, model selection, model training, cross-validation, and large-scale deployment.
- MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe, and PyTorch are examples of machine and deep learning toolkits that have been used in academic or project settings.
- Academic background in Big Data platforms such as Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Data processing with Python, R, and SQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
Karnataka/ Work from home till situation improves.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Amazon India Data Science internship, click here.