Tata Group is inviting applications for the post of Pricing Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Tata Group Recruitment!
Roles & Responsibilities
- To ensure that Vistara has the right price at the right time, given competitive environment and Vistara’ s business needs. Competitor Fare Monitoring and Benchmarking to ensure that Price Position is in line with the POS Pricing Strategy
- Undertake extensive competitor analysis, monitor forward bookings, yields, class mix and RASK to build and implement effective Pricing strategies. Evaluate Pricing proposals based on competitive assessment, trend analysis, market dynamics and regulatory issues
- Taking ownership of designing and implementing tactical Pricing actions to maximize revenue opportunities
- Undertake detailed proration calculation and assessment for determining Interline Pricing
- Review and provide analysis on the performance of Published and Private Fare programs, providing recommendations on performing and non-performing programs
- Ensure correctness of Pricing by products like Fares, Fares rules etc., should be concerned about all aspects of the job, seeks out opportunities for improving processes, outcomes, or products
- Must understand and abide to all Information Security policies and control standards
- Graduated from recognized university
- Strong IT skills covering MS Office
- Knowledge of ATPCO, Revenue Accounting, Interline Proration, GDS and Distribution
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborated way in a team environment and across departments
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Wiliness to take risk to get desired results
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Pricing Analyst at Tata Group Recruitment, click here.