Myntra is inviting applications for the post of Data Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Myntra Recruitment!
Myntra is a well-known Indian fashion e-commerce startup based in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The business began in 2007 with the goal of selling customised gifts. In May 2014, Myntra.com was acquired by Flipkart.
About the Team
Customers’ voices are represented by the Customer Experience team at Myntra. This team has a broad view of the company and collaborates with various departments (Supply Chain, Category, Technology, Contact Center, Marketing & Revenue, Operations, Cataloging, and so on) to guarantee consistent performance across the customer experience. To promote quick action and process changes, this necessitates good cross-functional knowledge and stakeholder management.
The team is made up of a diverse group of data-driven storytellers who convert data into action. It also controls the customer experience index and is tasked with supplying real-time consumer information to the company. It does it by relying on a robust analytics team, VOC Analysis, Market Research Cell, Customer Immersion Program, and a shop front lab, among other things.
- To gain business insights, you must first understand and evaluate data.
- For simple consumption of data by senior management, data visualisation is used.
- Ability to learn rapidly and have a strong process focus.
- Drive data-driven changes in technology and processes.
- During the implementation of numerous activities, monitoring and giving feedback loops is essential.
- Good problem-solving skills — The candidate must be able to think in a systematic manner, have strong analytical skills, and be process-oriented.
- Strong data analytics skills — The candidate should be fluent in SQL and have a working knowledge of R/Python. Excel proficiency is required; knowledge of visualisation tools such as R-Shiny and Tableau is preferable.
- Highly Action-Oriented – Myntra has a strong predisposition toward action and implementation quickly. A data analyst will be responsible for projects from conception to completion.
- It is encouraged, but not required, that you have a background in technology.
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Data Analyst at Myntra Recruitment, click here.