Morningstar is inviting applications for the post of Data Research Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Morningstar Recruitment!
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Individual investors, financial advisers, asset managers, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and institutional investors can all benefit from the company’s debt and private capital market products and services.
Morningstar offers analysis and data on a variety of investment products, including managed investment products, publicly traded firms, private capital markets, debt instruments, and real-time worldwide market data.
Morningstar’s investment advising businesses also provide investment management services, with roughly $215 billion in assets under advisement and management as of September 30, 2020. The firm operates in 29 different countries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively collect managed investment data using Morningstar collection systems, and ensure data timelines, completeness and accuracy to meet business goals.
- Work with product teams, technical teams to identify and solve data issues.
- Manage relationships between Morningstar and Asset Management companies, insurance companies and other data vendors.
- Closely work with quality assurance, products, and technical departments to resolve clients’ data issues timely and effectively.
- Participate in the Center of Excellence initiative focused on reducing resource costs, consolidating global data collection platforms, and supporting database integration projects.
- Establish and achieve the set SMART goals with the direction of team lead.
- Continuously improve data collection and quality assurance process using LSS tools. Actively discover and raise issues in work (including system, process, and collection methodology) and propose enhancement suggestions to further improve system functionality, process efficiency and data quality.
- Participate in data and process related projects such as industry/market research, market expansion, process certification, new product development support, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in economics/ finance/ business / maths/ statistics with minimum 60% in final year, with knowledge in fund investment data.
- Good command in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.); advanced users preferred. SQL, Macro or Python will be a plus.
- Proficient with the data management policies, procedures and common technical tools.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving capabilities, and excellent communication written as well as verbal & reporting skills.
- Strong learning ability and equipped with self-motivation in an independent, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to exercise control over the executed tasks with the planned activities.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure during peak seasons.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Data Research Analyst at Morningstar Recruitment, click here.