McKinsey & Company is inviting applications for the post of Business Analyst for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this McKinsey & Company Recruitment!
About McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that advises enterprises, governments, and other organizations on strategic management. It was founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey. McKinsey is the oldest and largest of the “Big Three” management consultants (MBB), which are the world’s top three revenue-generating strategy consulting organizations. Vault has regularly acknowledged it as the world’s most renowned consulting firm.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Develop your leadership style, leveraging your own passions, strengths, and personal values
- Undergraduate degree or master’s degree or 1+ years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree; Requirements may vary by country or practice
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local office language(s)
18.77 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Business Analyst at McKinsey & Company Recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.