JPMorgan is inviting applications for the post of Business Analyst for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this JPMorgan Chase Recruitment!
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., headquartered in New York City, is an American global investment bank and financial services holding corporation. JPMorgan Chase is a Delaware corporation. With total assets of US$3.386 trillion at the end of 2020, JPMorgan Chase was the largest bank in the United States and the fourth-largest bank in the world in terms of total assets.
It is a significant provider of various investment banking and financial services as a “Bulge Bracket” bank. Along with Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo, it is one of America’s Big Four banks. JPMorgan Chase is a universal bank as well as a custodian bank.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Project analysis, including documenting business requirements, detailing issues and risks, and drafting business processes and data flows
- Data analysis, including data collection, synthesis, and translation of results into concrete actionable solutions
- Identify gaps between applicable requirements and current procedures/controls and participate in driving resolution of mitigating controls
- Work with business partners to design and implement enhancements to existing processes and/or business applications, introduce new processes and/or toolsets, and engage in process re-engineering
- With guidance, develop and implement solutions that strengthen business operating models, enhance the client experience, and improve efficiency and controls
- Define user acceptance test plans and test cases, coordinate and execute user acceptance testing and interpret, assess, and communicate results to enable signoff on deliverables
- Provide implementation support, inclusive of testing and process change management, and ensure those implementations meet requirements established by Oversight and Control partners
- Work with minimal direction/independently, keeping management informed of progress and escalating issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent communication and presentations skills across various stakeholders and senior management
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SQL Server – Query, Fine Tuning, Administration, Data Warehousing and Data Modelling, Python, Alterix, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, PowerBi
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business processes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, detail oriented, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
- Ability to deal with different stakeholder groups to elicit business requirements, procedures, and processes
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize, and prioritize work
- Be a team player who shows commitment and dedication while maintaining a positive attitude and high level of performance on high profile/time-sensitive initiatives
12.30 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Business Analyst at JPMorgan Chase Recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.