KPMG is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Manager for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this KPMG Recruitment!
KPMG International Limited (or simply KPMG) is a Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services and one of the Big Four accountancy firms. The name “KPMG” stands for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler”. It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
KPMG is a network of businesses in 147 countries with over 227,000 workers and three lines of service: financial audit, tax, and advising. It is headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, although being incorporated in the United Kingdom. Its tax and advising services are separated into different service groups.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the primary owner of the tool(s) within the Central team, working together with the identified Business SME
- Be involved at all stages of tool development up to launch / Go Live:
- Own the Business Requirement Document, built in collaboration with Business SMEs
- Own and track Project Plan throughout the project life cycle
- Own and monitor the internal accreditation processes
- Closely liaise with Location and Tool Champions network throughout requirement finalization, testing and deployment phases
- Post launch support:
- Provide on-going support on a need-basis to the Central Product Champion and network of Location Tool Champions
- Ensure continued accreditation as required
- Proactively contribute to the pipeline of tools and enablers by frequent research and outreach (internal and external)
- Chartered Accountants with excellent knowledge of the financial reporting processes, audit quality and methodology. In addition:
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with data visualization tools such as MS Power BI
- Basic knowledge of / Interest in emerging technologies is expected
- Experience with low-code platforms, azure fundamentals will help
- A self-starter with the ability to learn fast and apply them in projects
- Strong project and people management capabilities
- Stakeholder management and maintain good working relationship
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task – effectively manage multiple assignments and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
16.61 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Analyst at KPMG Recruitment, click here.