Hindustan Times is inviting applications for the post of Content Writing Intern for the year 2021. Here is everything that you need to know about this Hindustan Times Internship!
About Hindustan Times Media Limited
Mahatma Gandhi inaugurated HT Media in 1924 with the launch of its main newspaper, Hindustan Times. Today, HT Media (BSE, NSE) is one of India’s largest media conglomerates. Hindustan Times is the option for readers across India, who turn to it everyday for news, information, insight, and entertainment. It is produced by an editorial team noted for its quality, innovation, and integrity.
About the Internship
- Conduct celebrity video interviews.
- Produce and edit short-form and long-form video content for social media and YouTube channels.
- Present video reviews of OTT content.
- Create and maintain active engagement postings on social media channels.
- Produce original news stories and interviews based on OTT series, films, and cast members.
- Use the in-house content management system to publish material.
Work from Home
UG/ PG in any field
The internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.8000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 1st June, 2021.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Hindustan Times internship, click here.
If you’re looking for similar Work From Home – Paid internships, then these might interest you.