Google is inviting applications for the post of Solutions Consultant for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Google Recruitment!
Google LLC is a global technology corporation based in the United States that specialises in Internet-related services and products such as online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Along with Amazon, Facebook, and Apple, it is considered one of the big four Internet stocks.
Google.com is the most popular website on the internet. YouTube and Blogger, two additional Google-owned websites, are also on the list of most popular websites. Forbes ranks Google second and Interbrand fourth on its list of most valuable brands.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems, troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews.
- Advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Represent customer feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering to improve product offerings.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction (both new and ongoing) in terms of technical aspects by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience working with one or more programming languages, including Java, C++ and/or Python
- Customer-facing experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences
- Experience in online advertising industry
- Experience working as a software developer, architect, technology advocate or consultant
- Experience in video advertising or ingestion, Video on Demand (VoD), DAI and Live Streaming
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for this Google recruitment, click here.