Deloitte is inviting applications for Business Analyst recruitment for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Deloitte Recruitment!
About the Team
Deloitte Consulting’s Delivery Excellence team collaborates with the company to improve and empower how the practise sells and delivers projects. We encourage creativity, promote efficiency and cooperation, and give actionable information to help manage risk and enhance the quality of the projects we sell and execute. This helps us stand out in the market, improve client outcomes, and position our company to handle the increasing complexity of our engagements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proactively engage with onshore on requirements related matters, and act as a liaison between onshore and offshore
- Ability to translate unstructured business issues into organized business requirements
- Develop functional design document and Effectively document technical system requirements into a high-level process workflow document using Microsoft Visio
- Assist development in building technical design documents and development phase
- Key stakeholder in defining testing road-map while working with Front end team, Product Architect and User Experience
- Assist testing team in building test scenario and test case and help with test data set-up and test case execution.
- Provide analytical support to internal development and testing team, including developing and maintaining reports to track performance and monitor data quality
- Coach testing teams on quality and domain concepts
- Ability to identify opportunities, create solutions, present them as business cases to key stakeholders and execute the solution proposed
- Understanding on Feasibility study approach
- Perform detail analysis of the process and prepare a Process Understanding Document along with AS IS & TO BE process maps
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business. Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Knowledge on Process Modelling and Design experience
- Confidence in creating, and then maintaining the updates of Business processes timely and frequently
- Confidence in ensuring regulatory aspects are fully met from an audit clearance perspective
- Capable of putting individual projects/initiatives into a “big picture” context and credible experience working in a fast-moving, client-driven environment
- Process mapping and identifying non value add steps to create lean and agile processes
- Responsible for identifying business problem areas and aligning themselves to the pain areas
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Hands on Experience in IBL Blueworks or other BPM tools (ARIS, BML, Nimbus, iGrafx, Appian, Capsify, Signavio, FIOS insight, etc. )
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Business Analyst at Deloitte, click here.