Citibank is inviting applications for the post of Banking Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Citibank Recruitment!
Citibank is the consumer subsidiary of Citigroup, a financial services conglomerate. Citibank began as the City Bank of New York in 1812 and later became First National City Bank of New York. The bank has a total of 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 in the United States and 1,494 in Mexico, which are owned by its subsidiary Banamex.
About the Role
Working on different Investment Banking evaluations, such as market valuation, financial analysis, the impact of a business transaction on profits, and other key financial indicators, is part of the job description.
Analyst will be aligned to a specific sector and geography.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Industry analysis – Conducting research and providing an overview of the industry and market.
- Company analysis – Examining a specific company’s operations, financial data, and operational KPIs.
- Valuation – Relative valuation, which includes comparable and precedent transaction analysis in order to construct a valuation viewpoint.
- Creating newsletters for top management on a certain sector or firm in order to provide strategic advice.
- Assists the team in achieving high-quality results and managing all deliverables.
Eligibility Criteria & Skills Required
- Strong comprehension of accounting and corporate finance topics, as well as technical skills.
- Analytical approach with good attention to details.
- Project Management — Delivering a work product that is ready for the client.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities (written and oral)
- Working in groups — Accountability in finding and acting on development opportunities, encouragement of constructive conversation, and exchange of best practises.
- Champions Progress – Works pro-actively to generate novel ideas to improve existing methods.
- Making decisions and resolving disagreements – Asking the proper questions and conveying team conflicts with honesty and trustworthiness.
- Risk Management – The ability to understand and protect information confidentiality.
MBA / CA / Masters in Finance
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the Citibank Banking Analyst Recruitment, click here.