Amazon is inviting applications for the post of Software Development Engineer for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Amazon Recruitment!
Amazon.com, Inc. is an e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Big Five firms in the United States’ information technology industry. The business has been dubbed “one of the most powerful economic and cultural forces in the world,” as well as “the most successful brand on the planet.”
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system features
- Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Will establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years experience in building successful production software systems.
- Proficiency in, at least one modern programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals and core areas like Problem Solving, Data Structures, Algorithms and Complexity Analysis
- The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Android expertise is a definite plus.
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for this Amazon recruitment, click here.