Uber is inviting applications for the post of Business Analyst for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Uber Recruitment!
Uber Technologies, Inc., or just Uber, is a technology business based in the United States. Its services include ride-hailing, food delivery (Uber Eats), package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and electric bicycle and motorised scooter rental, which it offers through a partnership with Lime. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and operates in over 900 cities throughout the world. It is one of the most well-known companies in the gig economy.
Uber has around 93 million monthly active users worldwide, according to estimates. Uber has a 71 percent market share in ride-sharing and a 22 percent market share in food delivery in the United States. Uber has become so well-known in the sharing economy that changes in many industries as a result of the company have been dubbed “uberisation,” and many firms have marketed themselves as “Uber for X.”
About the Role
You will help operations by supporting their decision making through your analytics, heavily data-driven approach, and operational mindset.
The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management, priority setting, organizational habits, the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek consensus, and excellent team interaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with other members of the Operations team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Build, and maintain detailed models/dashboards for city-level, regional, and global reporting
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep support teams as efficient as possible
- Mentor junior resources within the team
- Lead analytics projects for the larger team
- 1-2 years of work experience in a data processing, data analysis and automation
- Proficiency in Excel/Sheets, SQL, and data visualization tools
- Knowledge in Python / R language
- Exposure in using Hive / Presto
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Business Analyst role at Uber Recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.