ITC Limited is inviting applications for the post of Human Resources Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this ITC Limited Internship!
About ITC Limited (Foods Division)
ITC is one of India’s foremost private sector companies with a market capitalization of US $50 billion and a gross sales value of US $10.8 billion. ITC has a diversified presence in FMCG, hotels, packaging, paperboards & specialty papers, and agri-business. ITC’s aspiration to be an exemplar in sustainability practices is manifest in its status as the only company in the world, of its size and diversity, to be carbon, water, and solid waste recycling positive. In addition, ITC’s businesses and value chains create sustainable livelihoods for more than 6 million people, a majority of whom represent the poorest in rural India.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Upload and maintain job postings from social media and job boards.
- Review application materials and resumes
- Arrange and verify candidate interviews
- Create a database for hiring
- Make a campus visit and organize a hiring event
- Prepare and distribute combined documentation for the development of employee codes, offer letters, FNFs, and any questions that employees may have.
- Onboard the new employees
- Add new employee data to the employee master and internal databases, as well as payroll information such as leaves and Forms 1 and 11.
- Compile all cluster managers’ monthly attendance information in order to complete payroll each month.
- Respond to staff requests and questions promptly, investigate further, and escalate
- Respond to questions and concerns about the payroll system (once it is operational) and offer a solution within 48 hours.
- Complete the last tasks for the departing employees and provide experience letters.
- Create data for legislative compliance.
- Complete kitchen visitation work
- Complete the monthly staff feedback and well-being inspections at the cloud kitchen.
- Create staff engagement initiatives for the kitchen.
The ITC Limited internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.10,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 12th December, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the ITC Limited internship, click here.