Tata Technologies is inviting applications for the post of Project Management Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Tata Technologies Internship!
About Tata Technologies
Tata Technologies is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial machinery, and aerospace verticals to realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large.
We are committed to engineering a better world through collaborative innovation and adopting sustainable technologies and processes. Tata Technologies has over 8600 employees serving clients across three continents through our uniquely balanced onshore/offshore global delivery model that enables us to provide aligned onshore customer proximity required to support the iterative nature of product development services together with the capacity and cost-effectiveness of offshore locations.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Tracking all tech projects happening within the company
2. Creating presentations, reports, and dashboards related to project progress
3. Working on stakeholder management
4. Liaisoning with different project teams, vendors, and peers to facilitate the smooth implementation of new projects
5. Identifying and reporting challenges that hamper project progress
6. Developing a basic understanding of different businesses of Tata International
The Tata Technologies internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.15,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 11th December, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Tata Technologies internship, click here.