Hindustan Unilever is inviting applications for the post of Business Analyst for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Hindustan Unilever Recruitment!
About Hindustan Unilever
Hindustan Unilever Limited is a consumer goods business whose brands help people feel good, look good, and get something out of life by meeting daily needs for nutrition, hygiene, and personal care. HUL is recognized as the leadership factory in the world, with an inclusive work culture firmly rooted in Unilever’s core values of honesty, respect, pioneering, and accountability. Hindustan Unilever had 35 product brands in 20 categories as of 2019. In FY2017–18, the company had 18,000 employees and revenue of 34,619 crores.
- Gather business requirements and ideas; consistently translating ideas and requirements into clearly articulated definitions for products.
- Proactive business analysis, identifying areas for improvements in processes, concisely documenting business requirements and scoping projects.
- Critically analysing business processes, running workshops & managing development teams in an agile fashion is a key component.
- Ability to autonomously project manage multiple teams, planning and scheduling skills are of essence.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels and technical experts to detail business requirements and develop solutions that meet the needs of the users.
- Presentation of processes and business requirements to senior stakeholders.
- Compiling and maintaining project documentation such as High-level estimates (HLE), Business Requirement Document (BRD) and project plans, planning and coordinating UATs, obtaining necessary sign offs, and managing implementations.
- Manage requirements and prioritise product backlog in JIRA.
- Regularly refine backlog contents and priority, ensuring sufficient depth of groomed items for sprint commitments.
- Experience of data as a platform and ability to craft data requirements for a new product
- Experience with both Business Analyst and Product Management – Tools, methods and Techniques
- Experience using project tools (MS Project/Jira etc)
- Articulate with the ability to communicate technical issues in an easy-to-understand way
- Strong knowledge of Agile project methodologies, principles, and frameworks
- Results oriented with the ability to maintain focus on objectives in a multi-task demanding environment
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Business engagement and stakeholder management
- Prioritisation of demanding requirements
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Business Analyst at Hindustan Unilever Recruitment, click here.