HDFC Bank is inviting applications for the post of Relationship Manager for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this HDFC Bank Recruitment!
About HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalisation as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalisation of $122.50 billion on the Indian stock exchanges. It is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with nearly 150,000 employees.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquisition of new asset relationships through various channels and managing a portfolio of 30-40 BBG
- Relationships depending on the geography covered and the branches mapped to the RM and maintain HNW
- Relationship management of the BBG customers to provide quality service to the customers.
- Postgraduate in Finance or Chartered
- Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of Financials and Balance
- Strong Relationship Management skills
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical ability
- Good Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
- Understanding of the Banking Industry
- Understanding of the SME sector
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for this HDFC Bank recruitment, click here.