Google is inviting applications for the post of Data Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Google Recruitment!
Google LLC is a global technology corporation based in the United States that specialises in Internet-related services and products such as online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Along with Amazon, Facebook, and Apple, it is considered one of the big four Internet stocks.
Google.com is the most popular website on the internet. YouTube and Blogger, two additional Google-owned websites, are also on the list of most popular websites. Forbes ranks Google second and Interbrand fourth on its list of most valuable brands.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform complex data analysis to derive insight from vast data stores.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as engineering, sales and policy to increase automation, update policies, fix product vulnerabilities, and provide a safe online experience for users.
- Enhance our operational workflows through process improvements and identify automation opportunities.
- Improve tools or automation systems through data analysis, technical expertise, and presentations to key stakeholders.
- Conduct comprehensive investigations to catch fraudsters, enforce product policies, identify abuse and spam patterns, and drive innovative abuse mitigation solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in data analysis.
- Experience in querying data sets.
- Experience with project management and process optimization with a data analytics component.
- Experience with fraud, security, and threat analysis in the context of Cloud service providers.
- Knowledge of fraud dynamics in the online media.
- Ability to identify workflow pain points, optimize and scale processes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external users.
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for this Google recruitment, click here.