GoMechanic is inviting applications for the post of Graphic Design Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this GoMechanic Internship!
GoMechanic is a new-age start-up with the goal of disrupting the Indian automotive servicing business through technical support and operational excellence. The founders are IIM-A alumni with experience working in consultancies and start-ups at senior levels.
Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Kolkata are among the 35 locations in India where GoMechanic offers over 600 car repair workshops. It currently services over 20 lakh autos per year and aims to reach one crore consumers by the end of 2021.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create eye-catching images and infographics that appeal to the audience.
- Work together with team leaders to fully understand project needs
- Utilize process flows and storyboards to visualize design concepts.
- Create social media creatives from the ground up, beginning with the idea stage.
- Having a bachelor’s degree is the prerequisite.
- Show off your mastery in Illustrator and Photoshop to demonstrate your design ability.
The GoMechanic internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.10,000 – 12,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 1st December, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the GoMechanic internship, click here.