About Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Godrej Consumer Products is a major player in the emerging markets. We are lucky to be part of the 120-year-old Godrej Group, which has a proud legacy founded on strong values of trust, dignity, and reverence for others. Simultaneously, we are rapidly expanding and have exciting, ambitious goals. Across all of our companies, our Group now has a total customer base of 1.1 billion people. Godrej Consumer Products is developing a presence in three emerging markets (Asia, Africa, and Latin America) across three categories, as part of our 3 by 3 approach to international expansion (home care, personal wash, hair care). In emerging markets, we are one of the largest household insecticide and hair care companies. Our dynamic team is at the centre of it all. We take great pride in creating a motivating workplace with a high-performance community. We’re all dedicated to valuing and celebrating diversity in our teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
Project on identifying start up investment opportunities
- Identifying various sub categories in Home & Personal care and creating a list of interesting companies in each of the categories by tapping on research reports, online marketplace scans etc.
- Shortlisting of companies basis a structured logic to create a pipeline of interesting start-ups for GCPL to invest in
- This assignment will also include evaluating start-ups in International geographies to understand emerging HPC trends which would get played out in India
Assisting the team in the M&A transactions that we are currently evaluating
- Responsibilities will include secondary research, working on excel models, help in preparing opportunity assessment presentations etc.
- B. Tech / CA / CFA / MBA with experience in Consulting, Investment banking, Equity research, PE, VC
- Freshers with research projects experience in their assignments/ any internships
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Mergers & Acquisitions internship, click here.