Genpact is inviting applications for the post of Business Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Genpact Recruitment!
The name of the company, Genpact, is intended to emphasise the business impact it has on its clients. Genpact was listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in August 2007 under the ticker ‘G.’ Since then, the firm has expanded from 32,000 employees and $823 million in revenue to 77,000+ employees and $2.57 billion in revenue (2016).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand fundamentals of data preparation/data modelling necessary for the visualization purpose.
- Gather reporting requirements from various stakeholders, architect the solution/report, Understand/analyze the source data and deliver the reports in timely manner
- Strong expertise in Designing intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI for data driven decisions.
- Performance Monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of dashboards
- Knowledge on connecting to multiple data sources through Power BI is required.
- Experience in publishing and sharing the dashboards, scheduling data refreshes.
- Should have handled complexity around visualization or data.
- Should have strong SQL skills, preferably over SQL Server. Strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Experience on any ETL tool preferably SSIS is a plus.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Strong understanding of Power BI user and group security configuration
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Relevant work experience (Knowledge of Ariba, SQL, VBA, MS-Access, Power BI, Cognos, R is desirable)
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
6.67 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Business Analyst role at Genpact Recruitment, click here.