Cipla is hiring interns for the post of Finance intern for the year 2021.
Cipla is a multinational pharmaceutical corporation that employs cutting-edge technology and creativity to meet the needs of all patients on a daily basis. Cipla has been one of the most well-known pharmaceutical brands in India and more than 100 countries for more than 80 years. With one global quality standard, we have over 1000 products across a broad variety of clinical categories. Cipla recognizes its responsibility to provide affordable drugs while building a long-term sustainable sector. Cipla was recognized internationally for its groundbreaking role in HIV/AIDS care as the first pharmaceutical company to deliver a triple combination anti-retroviral (ARV) in Africa for less than a dollar a day, treating millions of patients since 2001. Cipla’s research and development efforts are focused on creating new medicines and drug delivery systems.
Setup a common MIS platform for Cipla International markets in Asia & North Africa, reporting into Finance function.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creation of a shared database for revenue, inventory, expenditures, and other data across all countries.
- Set up data inputs and processes with distributors and teams in each of the six countries.
- Create uniform reporting and consolidation formats for all countries.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) across departments.
- Coordination with the IT team to implement a Tableau-based BI network.
Eligibility & Skills Required
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Prior experience in Finance, Data Analytics & Project Management preferred.
- Effective Communication – Should be able to work with people from different countries.
- Ability to understand business and requirements quickly.
- Analytically strong but more importantly great attitude.
Mumbai / Work from home till situation improves.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for Cipla’s Finance internship, click here.