Boston Consulting Group is inviting applications for an internship for the year 2021. Here is everything that you need to know about this BCG Internship!
About Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a management consulting firm based in Boston, Massachusetts, that was founded in 1963. By revenue, the company is the second largest consulting firm. Along with Bain & Company and McKinsey & Company, it is one of the Big Three (management consulting firms).
Today, we collaborate closely with clients to adopt a transformative approach that benefits all stakeholders, enabling businesses to thrive, gain a lasting competitive edge, and make a beneficial influence on society. Our diversified, global teams are committed to maximizing potential and effecting change by providing comprehensive solutions through cutting-edge management consulting, technology and design, as well as corporate and digital enterprises.
About the Internship
The Knowledge Services team will is hiring for this role to help them move internal webpages from legacy systems to BCG’s new enterprise content management system. We’re searching for motivated, results-oriented people to join our fast-growing team and help us build the BCG of the future – one that’s faster, more agile, digital, effective, and efficient.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Using BCG’s content management system, assist with migration and quality assurance testing of internal-facing informational webpages.
- Throughout the site-building process, collaborate with internal BCG teams to understand needs, answer questions, provide training, come up with creative solutions, and listen to feedback.
- Work on your own to contribute material, use templates, and assess the design and creation of new webpages.
- Identify and log any problems or technical issues discovered in the system in the project’s defect management system.
- Should be able to organize and work on numerous projects simultaneously, as well as measure time spent on individual tasks for future study.
- Support new requests for analysis or documentation of process steps from the product manager and lead analysts to serve as inputs for future platform development.
- Self-driven and dependable.
- Interpersonal and communication abilities are excellent.
- Organized, analytical, and detail-oriented (ability to look at a problem and figure out a creative solution).
- Digital designer with a keen eye.
- High level of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Collaborative and optimistic team player who can lead various teams across multiple geographies.
- Someone working on a BS/BA in Business or Computer Science is preferred.
- A rising junior or senior with a high academic record is preferred.
- Prior work/internship experience.
- Experience with website building is not essential, however experience with design and/or blog creation is a plus.
- Experience with CMS tools like Umbraco and/or Sitecore is a plus.
- Strong Excel capabilities, as well as knowledge of other MS Office programs.
- In accordance with BCG’s Code of Conduct, capable of performing successfully in a fast-paced, cognitively demanding, service-oriented environment.
New Delhi / Work from home till situation improves.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the BCG internship, click here.
If you’re looking for similar Work From Home – Paid internships, then try checking out these opportunities.