Amazon is inviting applications for the post of Account Manager for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Amazon Recruitment!
Amazon.com, Inc. is an e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Big Five firms in the United States’ information technology industry. The business has been dubbed “one of the most powerful economic and cultural forces in the world,” as well as “the most successful brand on the planet.”
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Become an expert on Amazon solutions and adapt recommendations based on advertiser needs
2) In-depth data analysis to develop actionable insights and recommendations for campaigns
3) Optimize campaign performance that fulfills advertiser goals
4) Work cross-functionally with other Amazon teams to deliver towards business goals
1) More than 3+ years of experience in sales.
2) Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal).
3) University degree with an emphasis in Management, Marketing, Advertising or Business.
4) Confidence in the analysis of number-based reports and experience in MS Office (esp. Excel).
5) An exceptional eye for detail, ability to solve problems and given the fast paced nature of our division, the aptitude to multi task.
6) An organized approach and a real team player who is willing to roll up sleeves.
11.59 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for this Amazon recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.