Xiaomi is inviting applications for the post of Talent Acquisition Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Xiaomi Internship!
About Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
Xiaomi is committed to being the most user-centric mobile internet company in the world, with software, hardware, and Internet services that consistently surpass user expectations. Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by Lei Jun and seven other entrepreneurs and released MIUI, a highly optimized Android-based operating system.
Xiaomi’s slogan is “Just for Fans,” and our hardcore fans are leading us every step of the way. Many of our employees were fans of Xiaomi products before they came to work for us. Not only do we have a dedicated crew, but we all have the same mindset: a never-ending quest for perfection. As a result, we’re always refining and improving what makes for the finest possible user experience. We’re also a group of people who aren’t afraid to test out fresh ideas that defy convention and push the envelope. Xiaomi goods are so distinctive because of this philosophy and dedication, as well as the support of Xiaomi fans.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare hiring materials, then publish openings on relevant job boards.
- Take part in first interviews with candidates, screen candidates over the phone, and gather preliminary data.
- Arrange and oversee the scheduling of interviews, as well as liaising with interview panels and candidates.
- Provide accurate candidate data and progress updates to the application tracking system (ATS) on a regular basis.
- Deliver comprehensive, well-researched recruiting reports to the team members.
- Throughout the selection process, serve as a point of contact and cultivate relationships with influential candidates.
- Master’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a similar discipline.
- Ardent desire to work in human resources or talent acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attentive to detail and adept at handling several responsibilities in a hectic setting.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are advantages.
- The capacity to handle sensitive information with professionalism and protect confidentiality.
- Strong time-management and organizing abilities.
The Xiaomi internship will be for a period of 6 months.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Xiaomi internship, click here.