UpGrad is inviting applications for the post of Project Management Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this UpGrad Internship!
Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Phalgun Kompalli, and Ravijot Chugh founded upGrad, an Indian online higher education firm, in 2015. The company is the Government of India’s official education partner for the Startup India programme. Working people, college students, and corporations can enrol in online programmes in IT, Data Science, Management, and Technology through the EdTech organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Work with the content team working on the program to ensure that high-quality content is created within timelines and budget
2. Conduct project planning and budgeting
3. Build and implement processes to drive efficiencies and reduce costs
4. Collaborate with and manage key stakeholders – business teams, video production teams, partners (universities, companies, professors, industry experts, vendors), leadership and senior management teams, etc.
5. Manage and own post-publishing activities like content feedback analysis, learning analytics, and student performance analysis in interviews/tests to measure students learning and content efficacy
6. Identify SMEs through multiple channels, engage them in content creation/teaching activities, and maintain relationships with them
7. Own vendor (SME) life cycle management from onboarding to invoicing
8. Develop a basic level of subject matter expertise in the programs you are working on, in order to effectively lead the team of content strategists and work with subject matter experts
The upGrad internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.25,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 7th March, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the UpGrad internship, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.