UpGrad is inviting applications for the post of Digital Marketing Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this UpGrad Internship!
UpGrad is an online learning platform that offers the most industry-relevant programs in a fully immersive learning environment, helping to shape the vocations of the future. Our goal is to develop a brand-new, digitally-first educational program that will significantly improve people’s professional outcomes on a large scale. Programs in data science, machine learning, product management, digital marketing, entrepreneurship, etc. are currently available at upGrad.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help with the content organization of marketing campaigns
- Make sure content materials are delivered on schedule, monitor developments
- Comprehend stakeholder expectations, and work with the marketing team to carry out campaigns.
- Assistance with establishing and maintaining marketing automation systems
- Gather and put together information for presentations and reports on marketing.
- Assist in the evaluation of consumer engagement indicators and campaign performance
- Help with organizing and carrying out events, such as conferences, seminars, and webinars
- Manage administrative tasks including calendar management, meeting scheduling, and document maintenance for marketing initiatives.
- Participate in market research projects, such as trend analysis and competition analysis
The upGrad internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.18,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 13th December, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the UpGrad internship, click here.