Traya Health is inviting applications for the post of Content Writing Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Traya Health Internship!
About Traya Health
The rapidly expanding health IT startup Traya (Tatvartha Health Private Limited) specializes on treating chronic conditions in millennials. November 2020 saw the release of Traya following extensive clinical and commercial study. Our journey began with the management of hair loss, and we are gradually branching out to address other chronic conditions like gut health, hormones, and cholesterol. Helping our patients manage their illnesses is all that we want to do. We are science agnostic, we are big fans of data-backed science, be it Ayurveda, allopathy, or nutrition.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use your creative writing skills and fluency in English and Hindi to create interesting and unique content for our blog, website, and Quora page that will fascinate our audience.
- Work closely with our growth marketing team to create and implement content strategies that are consistent with our brand and target demographic. Make sure the material is SEO-optimized to increase visibility and generate natural traffic to our platforms.
- Carry out in-depth research on business-related subjects to provide concepts for interesting, educational, and shareable content that informs and connects with our audience and advertises our goods and services.
- Edit and proofread content to make sure it follows our brand rules and is accurate. Pay close attention to language, spelling, and punctuation. If possible, incorporate knowledge of Hindi to better serve our diverse client base.
- Keep abreast of the most recent advancements and trends in digital marketing, SEO, and content marketing. We’re always looking for ways to increase our online presence and content strategy.
- Help with the tracking and analysis of content success data with Google Search Console and Ahrefs, offering suggestions and insights to maximize future content production and outreach.
- Work together with cross-functional teams made up of marketers, developers, and designers to make sure that content is seamlessly integrated across a range of platforms and media while keeping a consistent and powerful brand voice throughout.
The Traya Health internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.15,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 2nd December, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Times Internet internship, click here.