Savage & Palmer is inviting applications for the post of Social Media Marketing Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Savage & Palmer Internship!
About Savage & Palmer
The founders discovered a gap in the accounting and support service providers’ market after working for and spending over 8 years combined in the Indian entrepreneurial ecosystem and services sector. There was a dearth of a strong, renowned, and trustworthy brand on which startups and small businesses could rely. Small and medium companies were unable to access four large accounting firms, and CA firms functioned in a fragmented and non-standardized way. Furthermore, there were few businesses dedicated to transforming financial data into meaningful insights for business owners.
As a result, Savage & Palmer was formed to fill the void. Savage & Palmer performs accounting, financial, and advising tasks for global enterprises, small and medium firms, and startups, allowing promoters to focus on their primary business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring client deliverables and compliances
- Checking in with updates via WhatsApp or email
- Receiving input from customers
- Resolving customer concerns
- Adding current, correct data to the database
- MIS report generation
- Administrative task monitoring and updating
- Monitoring client incidents
- Ensuring that the internal staff and clients are informed of all pertinent situations
- Ensuring the creation and maintenance of new revenue
- Monitoring correspondence from the business
- Effective communication abilities
- Capabilities in organizing
- Ability to solve problems
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Multitasking ability
- Extroverted personality
- Ability to connect with people
- A desire to learn
The Savage & Palmer internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.5,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 4th December, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Savage & Palmer internship, click here.