Reliance Home Finance is inviting applications for the post of Human Resources Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Reliance Home Finance Internship!
About Reliance Home Finance Limited
Reliance Capital Limited is our parent and our spiritual guide. Being one of the largest private sector non-banking financial services companies in India. Our sister concerns are leading companies in their respective sectors like asset management & mutual funds, life, general, and health insurance, commercial & home finance, equities & commodities broking, wealth management services, distribution of financial products, and asset reconstruction & proprietary investments. Reliance Capital continues to encourage and cultivate new business opportunities within the financial services and financial technology space.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Sourcing & screening CVs from job portals and handling the entire employee lifecycle
2. Coordinating with businesses for open positions
3. Coordinating the induction of all new joiners and assigning the induction module
4. Organizing and coordinating all employee engagement-related activities
5. Attending to employee queries as and when it arises
The Reliance Home Finance internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.15,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 16th February, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Reliance Home Finance internship, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.