ONGC Recruitment 2023: Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Company, is looking to hire a Contractual Doctor / Specialist on a contract basis at the ONGC Assam Asset for a duration ending on June 30, 2024.
As per the recruitment notice uploaded on the company’s website, the consolidated remuneration offered is Rs.1,30,000/- per month.
Between the dates of 03-03-2023 and 14-03-2023, candidates who are interested in applying for the advertised position must register on the the official website.
Applicants will next have to go through a face-to-face interview in Nazira, Assam. Depending on the circumstances, candidates might also be required to appear via an online means like Zoom, Webex, Google Meet, Microsoft Team, etc.
The date and time of the interview will be sent to the shortlisted Candidates by SMS or email.
Details about the essential qualifications
According to the recruitment notice, the candidate should have an MS in General Surgery to be eligible to apply for this role.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2023
According to the official ONGC Recruitment 2023 announcement, qualified applicants should submit an online application through ONGC’s website. The deadline to submit an application is March 14, 2023, and the online application procedure began on March 3rd, 2023.
Steps for ONGC Recruitment 2023 applications:
- Visit ONGC’s official website: www.ongcindia.com
- Go to the “Career” section and click on “Recruitment Notices”
- From the list of Recruitment notices, select “Recruitment Notice-2023”
- Click on “Engagement of Doctors on Contract Basis at Assam Asset” notice.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents, including a recent passport-size photograph and a signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.