Jindal Stainless Steel is inviting applications for the post of Human Resources Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Jindal Stainless Steel Internship!
About Jindal Stainless
Jindal Stainless, founded by Shri O.P. Jindal in 1970, is one of India’s largest stainless steel conglomerates and one of the top ten stainless steel conglomerates in the world. Our legitimacy and name are determined not only by the size of our activities, but also by our ambition for innovation and improving lives. The Jindal Stainless Group has a crude steel capacity of 1.8 MTPA and a revenue of Rs 14,500 crores per year. The quality of our employees, value-driven business operations, customer centricity, adoption of one of the top safety procedures in the stainless steel industry, and a dedication to social responsibility have all contributed to our success.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use online job boards, social media platforms, our comprehensive database and other industry-leading resources to find appropriate candidates that match your client’s requirements
- Gather benchmark data and identify the best practices
- Develop process efficiencies across the recruitment cycle
- Work on key metrics, KPI and SLA to demonstrate performance
- Support in other activities pertaining to talent acquisition and employer branding
The Jindal Steel & Power internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.10,000 – 25,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 6th July, 2022.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Jindal Stainless Steel internship, click here.