Edelweiss Financial Services is inviting applications for the post of Application Support Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Edelweiss Internship!
About Edelweiss Financial Services
The Edelweiss Group (officially known as Edelweiss Financial Services Limited) is a Mumbai-based investing and financial services firm. It is co-founded by Rashesh Shah.
Through subsidiaries, the business provides a variety of financial services, including brokerage, life and general insurance, private equity, and other investment-related services. It has a nationwide network of sub-brokers and authorized individuals. It is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India, the Bombay Stock Exchange, and the Multi Commodity Exchange of India. The company’s initial concentration was on private equity syndication, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and consulting services. In 2017, it bought Rooshnil Securities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in vendor products
- Participate in the process of integrating and releasing a new application/software functionality patch of a vendor product (vendor patch management)
- Ensure completeness of root cause for major/critical incidents, and wherever possible resolve or provide workarounds, suggestions, and improvements to mitigate future incidents
- Follow standard support procedures and other documentation as required to ensure the support and availability
- Seek senior approvals if any
- Follow appropriate procedures and policies (i.e., change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, and problem and incident management)
- Provide input to the implementation, backup, and roll-back plans
- Update the support lead & users about the resolution
- Anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues
The Edelweiss internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.15,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 12th July, 2022.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Edelweiss internship, click here.